Call the HB Computers emergency data recovery number 714-969-3001!
When your computer crashes and you lose critical data, don’t panic! Whether your data loss is caused by one of the hundreds of new viruses created to invade your system, a mechanical failure, or a simple human error, we can recover just about anything. We work on all types of files and Operating systems and all brands of Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Networks, RAID systems and mobile devices. We can also recover data from SSD, Flash Drives, Camera Cards, External Hard Drives – and even Data stored in the Cloud!
FIXED DATA RECOVERY RATE
- $399 – Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, Portable & External Hard Drives up to 2TB! *
- $249 – Smart Devices, USB Flash Drives, Camera Cards, up to 256GB
- No discount for data recovery.
* Please contact us for more than 2TB hard drive (3TB – 4TB or more)
NO DIAGNOSTIC FEE ~ NO DATA ~ NO CHARGE!
- If we don’t recover your data, you don’t pay!
- Although there is no diagnostic fee, there may be a charge if we must order a donor drive. We will ask for your authorization before we proceed!
- We guarantee a 5 – 10 business day recovery unless we need to order special parts for the HDD. In that case, we will let you know in advance!
- Please note that HB Computers will not be held responsible for any data that we are unable to retrieve or damage that we are not able to rectify.
NATIONAL MAIL-IN OPTION:
- For your convenience, we offer a national mail-in data recovery service. Please Click Here
- Packing Label
- Packing Instructions
If you use your own packaging, the cost for shipping a device to our service center via ground service is minimal. You can use the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx. Your local packaging store will usually provide packaging for a small fee. Please ask for signature confirmation when you mail your device or hard drive to us.
However, please take note of the following requirements:
- Packaging is critical! Use bubble wrap and then peanuts, foam or crushed newspapers to protect your device. (Use 3-4” of bubble wrap for hard drives and pack in a medium/large sturdy box)
- Confirm that the name on your return address matches the name on your Mail-in Form.
- If you are shipping a laptop, please also ship your AC adapter with your laptop. We have received equipment that works correctly but the problem is with the AC adapter.
After we receive your shipment we will send an email to alert you to possible (but rare) additional fees.
All hard drives should be shipped to our repair facility at the following address:
18080 Beach Blvd Suite 103
Huntington Beach CA 92648