Is there a way to make my computer run faster?
If you install a solid state drive (SDD), your computer will run almost four to five times faster. Here are 8 other ways that you can increase your computer’s speed:
- Uninstall programs that you are not using
- Delete temporary files
- Increase your hard drive storing capability
- Disable unnecessary start-ups
- Increase your computer’s random access memory (RAM)
- Change the power plan of your desktop computer to “High Performance”
- Run a disk clean-up
- Update your browser
Please feel free to call HB Computers to help you increase your computer’s performance!