At HB Computers we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and registered users. This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit www.HBComputerZ.com. Please review this Policy Notice regularly to note any updates. Our Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website (except where stated otherwise) and will include:
- What information we collect;
- How information is used;
- With whom it is shared;
- How you can control your information;
- How it is secured;
- How changes in our policy will be communicated; and
- How to communicate concerns about our use of personal data.
What information we collect:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The information we collect includes:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits – such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you register for information or when you make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How information is used:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you; (This additional information will only be provided at your consent.)
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- To provide you with details of products, goods or services similar to ones that you have purchased before in the event you may be interested.
With whom it is shared:
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your permission other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order. With your advance consent, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services that we believe may interest you. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- We do not rent or sell your information to anyone else.
Please note that we may be required to disclose information for the following reasons:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer;
- If we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To increase fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How you can control your information:
By contacting us by email [email protected] or phone 714-969-3001, you are welcome to:
- See what data we have collected about you;
- Change/correct any data we have collected;
- Request that we delete a data we have collected;
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
How your information is secured:
We take precautions to protect your information whether it is received online or offline. Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner.
We also protect information collected offline. Only specified employees who need the information to do their job are authorized access to personally identifiable information. This includes employees working with billing or customer service. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How changes in our privacy notice will be communicated:
All changes in our privacy notice will be posted on this web page. Please check it for updates. With your permission, we can notify you of these changes by email.
How to communicate concerns about use of personal data:
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice by email [email protected] or by postal delivery (18080 Beach Blvd Suite #103 Huntington Beach CA 92648).