THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HB COMPUTERS. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY.
Ownership of This Website
This website is owned and operated by HB Computers. All of the content (“Content”) displayed on this website is owned by HB Computers, its licensors and its content providers. This includes, but is not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations and software.
All elements of our website, including but not limited to, the general design and content, are protected by trade press, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. No portion or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means without explicit permission from HB Computers. In addition, this website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of HB Computers unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall indemnify HB Computers, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of California, USA.
No Waiver, Severability
No action of HB Computers, other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Should any clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use, prices, information and available contractual license terms featured on this website without notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement between HB Computers and you relating to your use of this website.
Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions of Use or as otherwise required by applicable law, HB Computers will not be liable for damages of any kind (including – without limitation – lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, your inability to use, or the performance of this web site or the Content whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
HB Computers uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Content, but we make no guarantees as to the content’s accuracy, correctness or reliability.
There may be links to other websites from the HB Computers web site; however, these other sites are not controlled by HB Computers, and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against HB Computers regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
Repairs and Servicing Disclaimer
You agree to let HB Computers, hereinafter referred to as HBC, to make repairs to or service your computer. HBC will only perform and provide computer services, repairs, and upgrades as requested by the customer. HBC will conduct honest, reasonably priced, and expert services. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support, but specific results cannot be guaranteed.
- Computer service/repairs are provided as services. There may be circumstances under which your computer cannot be repaired and may need to be rebuilt or upgraded. Examples: Age of PC, repair/replacement parts obsolete (memory chips, motherboards, etc.)
- The length of time required to service/repair your computer cannot be predetermined.
- When you contract with us for a service or repair, you understand that in the process of working on your computer equipment, there is a potential for data loss. You agree that you have made the necessary steps to back up your data so that, in the event of such loss, the data can be restored. HBC will not be responsible for data loss, nor will HBC be responsible for restoring lost data. (See 4.4 below). HBC, at customer’s request, can back up your data for a fee. However, HBC will not be responsible for any data loss incurred in the data back-up/restoration process.
- You authorize the HBC technician(s) providing the service or repair to install anti-virus and any other necessary software on your computer to perform required services. All software will be deleted or uninstalled upon completion of the service (unless it was purchased by customer).
- All Remote Repair services and on-site services are subject to the terms in this agreement.
- After an in-store repair is complete, you must take possession of your computer within 7 calendar days or there will be a storage fee of $3.00 a day. Any item left over 30 days will be considered forfeited and sold.
- On-site (customer’s site) computer repair and servicing will be billed at $125.00 per hour plus parts. The hourly rate will be billed in subsequent 15 minutes periods (rounded up to the next 15 minute increment) after the 1st hour.
- In-store repairs and services are charged a flat fee rate – including parts and labor.
- At times, an in-store service or repair may involve a customer bringing his or her own parts to the store for installation. This type of service costs $95/hr.
- An estimate of the cost for work will be provided before performing computer services/repairs. Estimates are not guaranteed. If the cost increases because of unforeseen circumstances, HBC will secure your authorization before we continue to work.
- All Remote Repair services must be paid before work is started. If for any reason you are not satisfied or we cannot complete the service, you will receive a full refund.
- All services/repairs are subject to California State Sales Tax.
- Full payment is due upon completion of custom builds, services, upgrades, or repairs.
- Computer parts, hardware, and software that need to be special-ordered must be paid for in advance.
- HBC accepts all major credit cards, cash, paypal, or check. You will be charged a $30.00 service fee for any returned check with NFS. It is a crime to write a bad check, and all legal action will be pursued if an invoice is left unpaid.
- Service(s) are provided in an effort to fix, upgrade, or otherwise repair the computer system(s) for which you requested such service(s).
- Your system will not be intentionally damaged. The primary goal is to fix your computer; not damage it.
- In the event of accidental damage to your system (including data loss caused by already existing problems in your system such as viruses, poorly configured software, hardware problems or hardware failures) you agree to not hold HBC and/or any person(s) associated with HBC or involved in the work, responsible for the damages resulting from such problems.
- It is your responsibility to back up your data. HBC will not be responsible for data loss or any other damages due to any data loss.
Repairs and Service Guarantee
- All services and repairs are guaranteed for 30 days from the date on the Invoice or Service Order.
- If later found that the service or repair was incorrectly diagnosed by the technician, HBC will perform the repair/service free of any labor charge. Only parts will be charged if needed to correct the problem.
- Warranty work will only be covered if it is related to the work on the invoice. Unrelated work will not be covered by the warranty and may be charged accordingly.
At HB Computers we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and registered users. This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit www.HBComputerZ.com. Please review this Policy Notice regularly to note any updates. Our Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website (except where stated otherwise) and will include:
- What information we collect;
- How information is used;
- With whom it is shared;
- How you can control your information;
- How it is secured;
- How changes in our policy will be communicated; and
- How to communicate concerns about our use of personal data.
What information we collect:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The information we collect includes:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits – such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you register for information or when you make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How information is used:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you; (This additional information will only be provided at your consent.)
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- To provide you with details of products, goods or services similar to ones that you have purchased before in the event you may be interested.
With whom it is shared:
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization without your permission other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order. With your advance consent, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services that we believe may interest you. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- We do not rent or sell your information to anyone else.
Please note that we may be required to disclose information for the following reasons:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer;
- If we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To increase fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
How you can control your information:
By contacting us by email support@HBComputerZ.com or phone 714-969-3001, you are welcome to:
- See what data we have collected about you;
- Change/correct any data we have collected;
- Request that we delete a data we have collected;
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
How your information is secured:
We take precautions to protect your information whether it is received online or offline. Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner.
We also protect information collected offline. Only specified employees who need the information to do their job are authorized access to personally identifiable information. This includes employees working with billing or customer service. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How changes in our privacy notice will be communicated:
All changes in our privacy notice will be posted on this web page. Please check it for updates. With your permission, we can notify you of these changes by email.
How to communicate concerns about use of personal data:
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice by email support@HBComputerZ.com or by postal delivery (17131 Beach Blvd, Suite B, Huntington Beach, CA, 92647).