Apple – AirPods Max – Sky Blue
*Online Price Does Not Apply In-Store Purchases
*This price does not apply to ACIMA purchase
AirPods Max reimagine over-ear headphones. An Apple-designed dynamic driver provides immersive high-fidelity audio. Every detail, from canopy to cushions, has been designed for an exceptional fit. Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, while Transparency mode lets it in. And spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you.
An Apple-designed dynamic driver provides high-fidelity audio Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you Computational audio combines a custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection, and seamless switching between devices Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV 20 hours of listening, movie watching, or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled Store in ultra-low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) Number. With manufacturer’s allowance, a Return Authorization Number may be requested within 14 days from the invoice date. After 14 days from your invoice date, you will be required to contact the manufacturers directly to repair, replace or return their products.
- All products must be received to HB Computers within 10 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Items received after 10 days will be refused. All RA Numbers must appear on the shipping labels. All items must be in “As-New” condition in original packaging and returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc. Replacement product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received and inspected. Once the item has been confirmed defective, the replacement will be shipped. If the defective item is being returned for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been inspected and confirmed defective.
- If the supplier’s factory seal is intact, you may return an unopened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). If the supplier’s factory seal is broken, you may return an opened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). All items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All items must be returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. Any deviation from the return process outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, an additional restocking fee up to 25%, and possibly a refusal of your return.
- HB Computers is committed to customer satisfaction, and as a result of the industry standard imposing a no-return restriction on us, we are therefore obligated to adhere to the following return policy. Given these return restrictions, all purchases are final, unless the product is defective. Defective products are exchanged or repaired at HB Computers at its discretion within 10 days from receipt (no refunds or credit).
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty against defects. If warranty is not specified, the item has been sold on an “AS IS” basis with no warranty, expressed or implied. HB Computers will strictly enforce cancellation of warranty rights for removal of any warning sticker stating either “Warranty void if removed,” “warranty void if label is removed or tampered with”, or any white identification sticker placed on merchandise. Refurbished products shall not have any warranties, and HB Computers shall not grant any refunds for any refurbished product.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).