Apple – MacBook Pro – 16″ Display with Touch Bar – Intel Core i9 – 16GB Memory – AMD Radeon Pro 5500M – 1TB SSD – Silver ( OPEN BOX )
*Online Price Does Not Apply In-Store Purchases
“This item will take 24 to 48 hours to ship from our warehouse”
Expand your view of everything on MacBook Pro thanks to a larger 16" Retina display with sharper pixel resolution and support for millions of colors.¹ Harness the power of 8-core processors and AMD Radeon Pro 5000M series graphics with 4GB of GDDR6 memory, together with an optimized thermal architecture for groundbreaking performance. Featuring 16GB memory and 1TB of storage.³ Touch ID and the Touch Bar. And all-day battery life.² Designed for pros who put performance above all else, MacBook Pro gives you the power to accomplish anything, anywhere.
- Ninth-generation 8-core Intel Core i9 processor
- Stunning 16" Retina display with True Tone technology¹
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500M graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-canceling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life²
- 11ac Wi-Fi
- Full-size backlit Magic Keyboard
- Force Touch trackpad
- The latest version of macOS
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) Number. With manufacturer’s allowance, a Return Authorization Number may be requested within 14 days from the invoice date. After 14 days from your invoice date, you will be required to contact the manufacturers directly to repair, replace or return their products.
- All products must be received to HB Computers within 10 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Items received after 10 days will be refused. All RA Numbers must appear on the shipping labels. All items must be in “As-New” condition in original packaging and returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc. Replacement product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received and inspected. Once the item has been confirmed defective, the replacement will be shipped. If the defective item is being returned for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been inspected and confirmed defective.
- If the supplier’s factory seal is intact, you may return an unopened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). If the supplier’s factory seal is broken, you may return an opened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). All items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All items must be returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. Any deviation from the return process outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, an additional restocking fee up to 25%, and possibly a refusal of your return.
- HB Computers is committed to customer satisfaction, and as a result of the industry standard imposing a no-return restriction on us, we are therefore obligated to adhere to the following return policy. Given these return restrictions, all purchases are final, unless the product is defective. Defective products are exchanged or repaired at HB Computers at its discretion within 10 days from receipt (no refunds or credit).
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty against defects. If warranty is not specified, the item has been sold on an “AS IS” basis with no warranty, expressed or implied. HB Computers will strictly enforce cancellation of warranty rights for removal of any warning sticker stating either “Warranty void if removed,” “warranty void if label is removed or tampered with”, or any white identification sticker placed on merchandise. Refurbished products shall not have any warranties, and HB Computers shall not grant any refunds for any refurbished product.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).