ASUS ROG Delta S Gaming Headset
*Online Price Does Not Apply In-Store Purchases
Ai Powered Noise-Canceling Microphone, Over-Ear Headphones, for PC/ Mac/ Nintendo Switch/ and Sony Playstation, Ergonomic Design
Out of stock
The ROG Delta S gaming headset gives serious gamers the edge needed to win. Industry-leading audio technologies work together to deliver Hi-Fi grade sound that lets you hear every detail. AI noise-canceling microphone ensures crystal-clear communication with minimal background noise being picked up. Aura Sync RGB Lighting effects create a stylish look that sets you apart from others at LAN parties. And thanks to the light weight and ergonomic D-shaped ROG Hybrid ear cushions, it will keep you comfortable during extended gaming sessions.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) Number. With manufacturer’s allowance, a Return Authorization Number may be requested within 14 days from the invoice date. After 14 days from your invoice date, you will be required to contact the manufacturers directly to repair, replace or return their products.
- All products must be received to HB Computers within 10 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Items received after 10 days will be refused. All RA Numbers must appear on the shipping labels. All items must be in “As-New” condition in original packaging and returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc. Replacement product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received and inspected. Once the item has been confirmed defective, the replacement will be shipped. If the defective item is being returned for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been inspected and confirmed defective.
- If the supplier’s factory seal is intact, you may return an unopened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). If the supplier’s factory seal is broken, you may return an opened product for exchange within 14 days of your invoice date (if permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy). All items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All items must be returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. Any deviation from the return process outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, an additional restocking fee up to 25%, and possibly a refusal of your return.
- HB Computers is committed to customer satisfaction, and as a result of the industry standard imposing a no-return restriction on us, we are therefore obligated to adhere to the following return policy. Given these return restrictions, all purchases are final, unless the product is defective. Defective products are exchanged or repaired at HB Computers at its discretion within 10 days from receipt (no refunds or credit).
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty against defects. If warranty is not specified, the item has been sold on an “AS IS” basis with no warranty, expressed or implied. HB Computers will strictly enforce cancellation of warranty rights for removal of any warning sticker stating either “Warranty void if removed,” “warranty void if label is removed or tampered with”, or any white identification sticker placed on merchandise. Refurbished products shall not have any warranties, and HB Computers shall not grant any refunds for any refurbished product.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Ratings and Reviews
We'd love to hear from you
This will just take 2 minutes of your time